12 month Fixed-Term Contract
- 12 month Fixed-Term Contract with the possibility to extend
- Opportunity to make this role your own, really great bunch of like-minded people to work with
- Variety plus!
We are St Joseph's Catholic Flexible Learning Centre, part of the EREA Youth+ Flexi Schools Network. We provide young people with diverse learning experiences to guide them towards maturity, employment, further education and an increased sense of social connectedness. Based in Alice Springs, our St. Joseph's Catholic Flexible Learning Centre now has 110 young people enrolled and counting. But we'd be kidding ourselves if we thought we could do that without a top-calibre team. And that's where you come in.
We're looking for a talented, hardworking Administration Officer to join our team based in Alice Springs. This is a diverse and varied role which will see you:
- Oversee our reception, including meet and greet visitors, students, parents and all other visitors to our centre.
- Enrollment documentation and maintain our student records within our system.
- Support our Finance and Payroll team.
- Data entry.
- The other part of your role will be to support our Campus Principal and teaching / support staff.
Because of the varied nature of the role, multitasking and accuracy must come naturally to you! We are looking for someone who demonstrates a high level of focus and accuracy, alertness, attention to detail and you are able to work effectively within a team environment but independently.
You will be comfortable thinking on your feet and a confident problem solver. You will have prior administrative experience, know your way around a computer including a very solid knowledge of Excel and Outlook and MS Word plus have an impeccable phone manner. You will work proactively and show initiative, show initiative. Experience working with a student management system is highly beneficial but isn't a deal-breaker.
If you're looking for more than just your standard Administration role, then look no further and apply today!
To apply for this job go to: http://youthplus.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies /
Applications close 22 September 2017